Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents

Do you also wish your parents to be with you in Canada? Everybody wants their loved ones to stay close to them, particularly when it comes to parents or grandparents. The Canadian immigration system gives you an opportunity to sponsor your parents and be reunited again.

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a temporary resident visa that allows your parents/grandparents to stay with you in Canada for upto 5 years at a time. The visa gives multiple entries for upto 10 years.


In order to qualify for a super visa, you must:

● Be the parent or grandparent of a permanent resident of Canada.

● Have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that consists of funds for the length of your stay, a copy of the individual’s Canadian citizenship, and the number of people in the household of this person.

● Have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for 1 year from the entry date with a minimum of $100,000 emergency coverage and proof that the medical insurance has already been paid.

Why Hire Us?

With so many years of experience specializing in helping children to reunite with their families in Canada, we have got your back. Our vast expertise lets us know what immigration officers look for when reviewing a sponsorship application.

So far, we have helped many individuals get their permanent residency in Canada through family sponsorship. Would you like to be one of them? Let us know and we can take this further.

Consultations for prospective immigrants